Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistical Administration Print Page
National Directorate of Statistical Administration
- Develop and maintain Administration systems, SOPs, records management and quality control for the National Directorate, in line with the law and customer service standards.
- Lead and manage the National Directorate’s contribution to DGS planning, reporting, performance management and risk management processes.
- Identify, evaluate and develop innovation solutions for Administration and financial support to the DGS.
- Coordinate with DGCS for procurement needs for DGS to provide procurement specifications and contractual management of procured services.
- Coordinate with DGCS to fulfill the space demands of the DGS by planning, designing and constructing administrative spaces.
- Coordinate with DGCS for all Logistics and supplies for the DGS.
- Coordinate with HRU for all DGS Human Resource recruitments, performance management, competency development needs, task Analysis and workforce planning.
- Establish an effective and efficient Finance, Administration and HRU Center for the National Bureau of Statistics.
⇒ Profile: NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF STATISTICAL ADMINISTRATION
Compile and draft finance requests for the operational management of surveys and cash advances for projects to be conducted in DGS.
Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the municipal finances are maintained in an accur ...
Provide support to Managers and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
Coordinate with PFMCBC to support competency self-assessment procedures for staff.
Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
Coordinate contrac ...
Develop and keep up-to-date the DGS assets database inventory for all DGS buildings, facilities and all equipment.
Assess and conduct spot checks for potential hazards in the DGS buildings and liaises with DGCS for repairs implemented.
Monitor and i ...