Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistical Administration » Departmen of Human Resource Print Page
Departmen of Human Resource
- Provide support to Managers and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Coordinate with PFMCBC to support competency self-assessment procedures for staff.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate contractor recruitment and selection processes in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure.
- Administer employee and contractor files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Monitor overtime trends and submit to report to HRU
- Coordinate with the DN’s in DGS to support the task analysis and work force planning.
⇒ Profile: Departmen of Human Resource