Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistical Administration » Department of Administration and Finance Print Page
Department of Administration and Finance
- Compile and draft finance requests for the operational management of surveys and cash advances for projects to be conducted in DGS.
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the municipal finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure the accounts payable and accounts receivable are reconciled in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all funds.
- Prepare Finance reports for all financial transactions in the DGS.
- Ensure accurate and proper record management and archiving procedures are implemented in DGS.
- Coordinate the development of a Statistics Library.
- Coordinate Administration services ( registry, events, travels, protocols ) for DGS.
⇒ Profile: Department of Administration and Finance