Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistical Administration » Department of Logistics Print Page
Department of Logistics
- Develop and keep up-to-date the DGS assets database inventory for all DGS buildings, facilities and all equipment.
- Assess and conduct spot checks for potential hazards in the DGS buildings and liaises with DGCS for repairs implemented.
- Monitor and inspect the provision of security, cleaning services in DGS building and produce report to DN Statistical Administration.
- Monitor and report on the usage of DGS vehicles to produce report to DN Statistical Administration.
- Ensure the accurate completion of trip tickets and monitor the usage patterns of operational vehicles allocated to DGS.
- Manage and monitor the allocation of vehicles during surveys and routine DGS activities.
- Monitor and coordinate a stock control system to facilitate the prompt delivery of goods, materials and consumables requested to DGS.
⇒ Profile: Department of Logistics