Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistical Cartographic » Department of Mapping Analysis Print Page
Department of Mapping Analysis
- Creates, maintain and update statistical databases using GIS.
- Operate Information systems to update maps as and when new data is received relative to new subdivisions, developments, capital improvement projects, zoning requirements, and other projects.
- Coordinate with DN Methodology and data collection to conduct research (Recorder’s location, files, and database) of legal documents to ensure correct plotting of property descriptions;
- Produce printed maps for office accessories and the general public showing map features, property boundaries, platted lots, recorded bearings and distances as applicable, parcel numbers, etc.;
- Produce maps as requested for from Line Ministries, Military, CSOs and Development Partners.
- Provides technical and administrative assistance for the County GIS program;
- Manages operation of GIS equipment, software, data, and products; Prepare GIS briefings for national, regional and international DGS meetings, conferences, workshops;
Profile:Department of Mapping Analysis