Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistics System and Report Print Page
National Directorate of Statistics System and Report
- Develop and maintain ND Systems and Reports SOPs, records management and quality control in line with the law and customer service standards.
- Lead and manage the National Directorate’s contribution to DGS planning, reporting, performance management and risk management processes.
- Develop guidelines to monitor the archiving and security of statistical data;
- Manage the review statistical data, publications and reports for quality control before it is disseminated to the public;
- Liaise with IMF to contribute to the General Data Dissemination system in Timor Leste.
- Develop a communications strategy on how to effectively disseminate statistical data, publications and reports to the different internal MF and external stakeholders.
- Develop customer service standards to monitor timely responses to customer requests and to benchmark for measuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop a concept paper on the development of a single national statistical database system.
⇒ Profile: NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF STATISTICS SYSTEM AND REPORT
Prepare the sampling frame for surveys.
Develop and design the programs for data entry and analysis for surveys and census.
Provide and monitor reliable, secure and accessible data storage and archiving facilities for all records used in surveys and ...
Manage the socialisation of statistical data to the public;
Create electronic and hard copy access to regular economic data, reports and surveys;
Collect information from public and private sector organisations to design, analyse and produce quarter ...
Safeguard the compatibility of archived information with the IT systems, in accordance with the MF policies and standards.
Ensure all data in online statistical publications is made available for download in formats that facilitate analysis, e.g. XM ...