Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistics System and Report » Department of Statistics Data Management Print Page
Department of Statistics Data Management
- Prepare the sampling frame for surveys.
- Develop and design the programs for data entry and analysis for surveys and census.
- Provide and monitor reliable, secure and accessible data storage and archiving facilities for all records used in surveys and census.
- Ensure all statistical data records and archives are secured with controlled access to maintain confidentiality of the individual and organization records.
- Receive the questionnaires, editing, recording and data entry process to maintain to maintain the quality of the data collected for national surveys and census.
Profile:Department of Statistics Data Management