Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistics System and Report » Department of Publication and Dissemination Print Page
Department of Publication and Dissemination
- Manage the socialisation of statistical data to the public;
- Create electronic and hard copy access to regular economic data, reports and surveys;
- Collect information from public and private sector organisations to design, analyse and produce quarterly statistics indicators.
- Coordinate key statistics produced in municipalities to produce and publish annual municipalities in Figures
- Coordinate the key statistics produced to produce and publish annual Timor-Leste in Figures
- Check and ensure the accuracy of the information provided before publication and dissemination;
- Coordinate effective and efficient dissemination statistical data, publications and reports to the different internal MF and external stakeholders.
Profile:Department of Publication and Dissemination