Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate of Statistics System and Report » Department of Statistics Information and Technology Print Page
Department of Statistics Information and Technology
- Safeguard the compatibility of archived information with the IT systems, in accordance with the MF policies and standards.
- Ensure all data in online statistical publications is made available for download in formats that facilitate analysis, e.g. XML, Excel.
- Maintain the computer network to ensure the Information system is update.
- Develop specification for the procurement of software for statistical packages.
- Coordinate with CPLP countries to update publication of ISIC Timor-Leste and COICOP Timor-Leste for CPLP to DGS website.
- Safeguard the DGS technology system for reliable and compatible information and dissemination systems.
- Monitor and analyse the number of website visits on the statistical website to identify customer needs and countries that download the data.
- Maintain and update regular data, information, and reports to the DGS website.
Profile:Department of Statistics Information and Technology