Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate Of Methodology data Collection » Department of Analysis and Development Statistics Print Page
Department of Analysis and Development Statistics
- Analyse statistical raw data in compliance with the privacy law and standards.
- Provide administrative statistical data from Line Ministries to DN Systems and reports.
- Research best practice data quality frameworks and other quality initiatives and recommend.
- Conduct quality control of the statistical data within established data quality framework.
- Assess different data sources and their advantages and impacts to the different methods of the data analysis.
Profile:Department of Analysis and Development Statistics