Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate Of Methodology data Collection » Department of Data Collection Print Page
Department of Data Collection
- Ensure data is collected in compliance with data quality framework and other quality initiatives.
- Implement best practice principles for data quality in collection management and continuous statistical improvement.
- Assess the impact of work on upstream and downstream statistical processes and take steps to ensure potential impacts on data quality are communicated to affected areas.
- Conduct a risk analysis in the data collection cycles from administrative sources and datasets and put in place solutions to minimise the risks.
- Plan and implement quality strategies for preliminary result publishing and dissemination of the results. – Take to DN Systems and Reports.
- Coordinate the collection of statistical data with an emphasis on confidentiality requirements.
Profile:Department of Data Collection