Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate Of Methodology data Collection » Department of Methodology Print Page
Department of Methodology
- Define the method, sampling strategy of census and survey;
- Develop the key data items, quality constraints, end use of the data, levels of disaggregation and editing methods.
- Develop the collection content (i.e. topics, data items, variable descriptions, classifications and questions).
- Develop methodological parameters (i.e. sampling, editing and computation strategies)
- Establish the coordination with line departments under DGS and carry out the activities in accordance to the methodology and sample design.
- Design and prepare testing programs and evaluation plans in partnership with internal experts for the collection and processing instruments to ensure they are fit for purpose, user friendly and minimise provider load.
- Design and develop training material and instructions for the statistical methodology.
Profile:Department of Methodology