Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate Of Statistics Economy and Social » Department of Economic Social Statistics Print Page
Department of Economic Social Statistics
- Conduct socio-economic household surveys, analyse data and draft reports.
- Conduct data collection, analysis and draft of reports on socio-economic surveys of municipalities, Sucos and different population groups.
- Evaluate the quality of population and social statistics and develop proposals for their improvement.
- Extract and analyse data on population and social and related topics and prepare the results for publication or presentation at seminars/conferences.
- Coordinate with DN Methodology and Data Collection to develop statistical frameworks and indicators on population and social and related topics.
- Prepare background papers for official reviews of population and social statistics and consult with users on their requirements.
- Evaluate and validate data on population and social and related topics from surveys and administrative collections.
- Determine user needs and ensure these are met, either using current statistical series or via the development of new collections.
- Monitor developments in International practice related to the population and social statistics.
Profile:Department of Economic Social Statistics