Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » National Directorate Of Statistics Economy and Social » Department of National Account, BOP Print Page
Department of National Account, BOP
- Maintain productive and professional relationships with private and public sector customers to collect and produce national accounts and balance of payments based on International standards.
- Compile National Account (Yearly Accounts, Quarterly and Municipality indicators of activity), trade statistics and balance of payment.
- Coordinate with public and private sector company personnel in the development of national accounts and balance of payments.
- Conduct an analysis of the national accounts and balance of payments to produce reports on how they impact the future economy of Timor Leste.
- Provide support, services and information on the national accounts and balance of payments to meet customers’ expectations in private and public sector companies and Development Partners.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and develop solutions that best address the needs for timely customer responses.
Profile:Department of National Account, BOP