Home » About Us » Organisational Structure & Roles » General Directorate » Unit Coordination of Municipality Print Page
Unit Coordination of Municipality
- Develop and implement Policy, SOPs, records management and quality control for the municipalities, in line with the law and DGS standards.
- Lead and manage the municipalities’ contribution to DGS planning, reporting, performance management and risk management processes.
- Coordinate timely communication, support and problem solving to effectively manage the DGS office operations in municipalities.
- Ensures municipalities actively plan for the future DGS activities and manage the risk.
- Coordinate the development of the municipalities statistics competencies to effectively provide reliable and timely execution of DGS activities.
- Establish and coordinate focal points with the Line Ministries in the municipalities for effective data administration in the ministries.
- Create awareness for all stakeholders at the municipalities on DGS activities.
- Communicate the purpose, tools, methodology and coordinate collection and compiling of administrative data in the municipalities.
- Maintain a secure storage system with controlled access for all statistical data collected for individuals and companies in the municipalities.
- Dissemination of coherent statistical reports for surveys and census to all stakeholders in the municipalities.
- Advocate to all key stakeholders the DGS statistical services to for effective planning, monitoring and evaluation purposes at municipalities.
⇒ Profile:UNIT COORDINATION OF MUNICIPALITY